This past year was a busy one for SEACOMP! We had many exciting happenings both internally and with our customers. Here's a 2016 recap:
- Launched CM division, MH MFG, a SEACOMP company
We also improved our manufacturing operations with new equipment, additional personnel, and fine-tuned processes.
- Outfitted a professional-grade, wireless audio receiver with up to 5 LCDs
We contributed turnkey manufacturing, 2.8” TFT LCD, design engineering, and GUI.
- Enhanced the Displaytech TFT lineup including 2.2” TFT for 1U rackmount, 2.4” TFT with IPS technology, and the popular 5” TFT
- Supplied 3.5” TFT LCD and full contract manufacturing for RFID access equipment specific to the construction industry
- Ranked #3446 on the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest Growing Companies
- Produced the world’s thinnest int'l charger that was awarded Top Tech Accessory at the 2016 Mobile World Congress
We provided NPI, electrical design, and manufacturing services.
- Provided power for the first insulin pump on the market to use touchscreen technology and rechargeable battery within the wearable device
We supplied lithium ion batteries and a charging solution.
- Introduced MedITE: a medical and ITE certified USB or corded power supply with international adapters
- Created an at-home male fertility testing device
We provided DFM (design for manufacturing), turnkey manufacturing, and power supply.
These are just a few of the highlights of 2016. We hope that you found success in 2016 and we look forward to working with you in 2017!